- - -
Find your flavor with the new Heavenly Tea Leaves Organic Essentials Collection. Welcome to heaven, simplified. Join Heavenly Tea Leaves in the launch of a brand new product line, the Essentials Collection.
- A line of 8 satisfying blends of all organic, kosher, loose leaf teas & herbal tisanes includes; Sleep, Peppermint, Turmeric Ginger, Lemon Ginger, Jasmine Green, Ginger Lemon Green, English Breakfast, and Earl Grey.
- We are starting the new year with a brand new line to showcase the finest flavors of our teas.
- Retailing at $5, this product was created to further introduce people to the joys of premium loose leaf tea.
- Staying in line with our environmental mission, our essentials collection is packed in biodegradable pouches made of PLA with labels made of paper.
- With 10-15 servings of tea per pouch, these biodegradable packs are a great way to find your favorite flavor, give the gift of gourmet loose leaf tea, or just indulge.
Mix and match or try the whole collection to select your favorites and sip again later.
Our founder, Noushin, used one of her life's biggest challenges as the catalyst for a new venture, Heavenly Tea Leaves. After beating cancer, she took to drinking loose leaf tea and was amazed at its healing properties. Noushin founded Heavenly Tea Leaves with a single goal in mind: to share the goodness of loose leaf tea with as many people as she could. Tea is the most consumed beverage in the world after water, but for many, dusty, poor-tasting tea bag–grade tea is the only version they’ve ever known. This is something we’re set on changing. The Essentials Collection will continue to share the wonders of loose leaf tea with the world.
- - -
Click for more eNews + Blog Archives
© All content + images copyright of news/blog providers.
- - -
NOTE: The inclusion of news or advertising in The Tea House Times publication, on our website, or in our online eNews does not constitute endorsement.
- - -
POSTS SPONSORED/PUBLISHED BY TheTeaHouseTimes.com
Weekly eNews is circulated via email. Join list at top of home page.
The Tea House Times is published 6x per year in print & digitally.
INFO - SINGLE ISSUES | SUBSCRIBE | ADVERTISE | CONTACT
SOCIAL MEDIA - Follow us @teahousetimes
TeaCourse.com | TeaEtiquetteCertified.com | TeaCourseFastTrack.com
ONLINE TRADE SHOW - TeaTradeShow.com