More about Bel Lavoro/Steep Echo Tea
Steep Echo is a collection of the finest all natural olive leaf teas. Each of the teas brings together hand-harvested organic olive leaf with a collection of natural botanicals curated by the best artisans in the trade. The fusion of these ingredients thoughtfully present a rare blend of detail, depth and nuance that elevates each flavor and accentuates the health benefits of the olive leaf.
Featuring five caffeine free blends (Tend, Ascent, Bloom, Hush and Repose) that have been tailored to match any moment. Steep Echo is one of very few tea makers worldwide to exclusively use the olive leaf for its production.
- Tend – A detoxifying blend, it features: Organic Olive Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Lemon Myrtle, Corn Silk, Couch Grass, Natural Mango Flavor, Natural Pomegranate Flavor, Caffeine Free Green Tea, Stevia.
- Ascent – Ideal for daily drinking, it features: Organic Olive Leaf, Vanilla Bean, Cinnamon, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Monk Fruit Flavor
- Bloom – An immune boosting blend, it features: Organic Olive Leaf, Peppermint, Echinacea Root, Licorice Root, Thyme, Rosemary, Natural Cranberry Flavor
- Hush – An aid for digestion, it features: Organic Olive Leaf, Ginger, Peppermint, Papaya Leaf, Lemon Myrtle, Natural Maple Flavor
- Repose – A calming blend, it features: Organic Olive Leaf, Chamomile, Linden Flower, Passion Flower, Natural Rose Flavor, Rose Petal
Owned and operated by the Branum family, Bel Lavoro was purchased sight unseen by this then Seattle-based family in 2010, and upon their first visit, the Branum’s discovered that olive trees surrounded their new home. After years of research, education and trial (and error), Kimberly Branum and her son Brandon dedicated themselves to developing products that are harvested by hand through timeless practices. Their calling has become their occupation and today they are ready to share the fruits of the labor: a collection of the finest organic teas and oils, drawn from fruits, vegetables and herbs irrigated by natural spring water.
For more information about Bel Lavoro and their olive oil and olive leaf tree brands visit: