Thousands of new products and services from 800 exhibiting companies for restaurants, caterers and foodservice establishments were introduced during this week's International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, Healthy Food Expo New York and Coffee Fest all being held together at the Javits Center. Several Awards were presented including:
- The Best in Show Winner in the Featured Product Showcase was Allie's GF Goodies for their Allergen Free Rainbow Cookies https://alliesgfg.com/
- The 1st Place Runner Up was Freedom Bakery, a division of Bake'n Joy Foods Inc., for their Freedom Gluten Free™ Doughnut Minis. https://www.bakenjoy.com/gluten-free/
- The 2nd Place Runner Up was Foraging Fox for their Mayo flavors including Coconut, Chili & Lime; Smoked Garlic; and Avocado & Lemon http://www.foragingfox.com/
- Best In Show Winner: Food Trends Experience was Planeteer LLC for their edible and eatable tableware https://www.planeteerllc.com/
- The Coffee Fest People's Choice Winner was Cube Methods for their Coffee Ice Machine www.TheCoffeeIceMachine.com.
- Best in Show for Pitch the Press was RTE Cuisine for their Super Grain Medley and Maple Brown Sugar Porridge. Editors from several leading industry publications including Total Foodservice, Modern Restaurant Management, Catering Magazine and Pastry Arts identified 10 innovative new products that were presented to the media and buyers. The other products selected were:
About the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York