The Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) is proud to announce the winners for the Best New Product Awards, Coffee Design Awards, and Sustainability Awards as part of this year's inaugural SCA Awards program, recognizing excellence in product innovation, design, and sustainability across the industry.
The 2021 Best New Product winners are:
Winner entries along with all competition submissions are on display on New in Coffee.
- Consumer Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment (Non-electrical): Varia Brewing by Varía
- Consumer Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment (Electrical): Ode Brew Grinder by Fellow
- Commercial Cold Brew Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment: Baby HardTank by Hard Beans
- Commercial Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment: Touch 03 by Tone Kaffeemaschinen Ag
- Specialty Non-Coffee Beverage Stand-alone: Sparking Botanicals by Rishi
- Specialty Coffee Beverage Additive: Organic Syrup Line by 1883 Maison Routin
- Roasting Equipment & Tools: Coffee Moisture & Density Meter RM-800 by RoastRite
- Technology: Coffee Calibration Scheme (TVS 2.0) by FlavorActiv
- Coffee Accessories: Avensi Coffee Enhancing Glassware by ICOSA Brewhouse
- Open Class: El Compás de Café by Caravela Coffee
The 2021 Coffee Design Awards winners are:
- Branding: Onyx Coffee Lab. Design by Jon Allen, and Jeremy Tef
- Vessels: Fellow. Design by Pajnucci Vue, Drew Cosgarea, and Julian Bagirov
- Packaging: Onyx Coffee Lab. Design by Jon Allen, Jeremy Teff, and Taylor Morgan
- Spaces: Onyx Coffee Lab. Design by Jon Allen & Bradley Edwards
The 2021 Sustainability Award winners are:
Special thanks to our 2021 Sustainability Awards sponsor Farmer Brothers.
- Pachamama Coffee Cooperative: Business Model Category
- Alto Mayo Landscape Peru REDD+ Project: Project Category
- Michael Sheridan: Individual Category
Click for more eNews + Blog Archives
© All content + images copyright of news/blog providers.
- - -
NOTE: The inclusion of news or advertising in The Tea House Times publication, on our website, or in our online eNews does not constitute endorsement.
- - -
POSTS SPONSORED/PUBLISHED BY TheTeaHouseTimes.com
Weekly eNews is circulated via email. Join list at top of home page.
The Tea House Times is published 6x per year in print & digitally.
INFO - SINGLE ISSUES | SUBSCRIBE | ADVERTISE | CONTACT
SOCIAL MEDIA - Follow us @teahousetimes
TeaCourse.com | TeaEtiquetteCertified.com | TeaCourseFastTrack.com
ONLINE TRADE SHOW - TeaTradeShow.com